Bob is skilled at resolving labor negotiations and employment litigation matters.
Bob received his undergraduate degree, with honors, from Florida Atlantic University and his Juris Doctor degree from the Stetson University College of Law. He is a member of the bars of the State of Illinois, the State of Florida, the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and Northern District of Illinois.
After leaving the Attorney General’s Office, Bob began practicing labor and employment law. Bob has negotiated numerous collective bargaining agreements, including new and successor agreements. He has also handled all types of disciplinary matters, grievances, contract interpretation matters, arbitrations and various employment litigation matters. Since relocating to Illinois, Bob has continued advising and representing clients in labor and employment matters and negotiating labor agreements.
- Represents clients in numerous arbitration hearings, including vacation, discipline management rights and all other types of disputes arising from the interpretation of collective bargaining agreements
- Advises communities regarding collective bargaining issues
- Negotiates collective bargaining agreements for various municipalities
- Advises municipalities regarding all types of employment matters, including termination of employment, wages and hours disciplinary matters, the Family and Medical Leave Act and all types of discrimination issues
- Transgender Rights Workshops, IAPD - 2016
- Background Checks and Credit Report, IAPD/IPRA Soaring New Heights Conference - 2016
- The Rapidly Evolving Law of Employee Protected Activities, IAPD/IPRA Soaring New Heights Conference - 2016
- Employment and Labor Law Update - Top Trends for 2016, ILCMA Winter Conference - 2016
- Terminating Employees, IAPD/IPRA Soaring New Heights Conference - 2015
- Dealing with E-Cigarettes, Guns & Social Media, IAPD/IPRA Soaring New Heights Conference - 2015
- Waubonsee Community College "Communities in Excellence" - Labor & Employment, May 7, 2014
- Illinois Library Association - Trustee Forum 2011 Workshops
- Internships, Independent Contractors and the Law